xcos() launch error

Frederic Brix brix.frederic at canvas.ocn.ne.jp
Fri Jun 22 08:01:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have reinstalled SCILAB 5.3.3 on my Win7 PC.
The xcos() launching doesn't work and unfortunately doesn't provide any
information, sorry.
Except this message :
*
-->xcos()
       !--error 999
xcos:

 if with_module("xcos") then xcos(); else disp(gettext("Please install xcos
                                   !--error 999
xcos:
while executing a callback

*
Is there anything I should check ? in the Java installation for example as I
have see similar error on this site related to Java.
Thank you for your support.