stitching images to get panorama effect

manikanta muppurimanikanta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 05:34:36 CET 2012

@Mathieu Dubois : thanks for ur reply.

            I already downloaded SIVP toolbox and used, but i do not know
how to approach for stitching images without overlap. And i did not
understand your message exactly,so can you reoly me in detail about that
building blocks.
 I will define my problem statement in the foolowing for your better
understanding.
           consider a single image, from one end(from LEFT) of image, let
say 70% of image is considered as FIRST image and now from the other end(
RIGHT) of image, let 50% of image is considered as SECOND image.so now i had
20% of original image is overlapped region. now how to stitch the FIRST and
SECOND image in such a way that overlapping region should be avoided and
should be similar to original image of same size.