[scilab-Users] Re: Linking Delphi DLL with Scilab

jasper van baten jasper at amsterchem.com
Tue May 8 14:38:11 CEST 2012

Dear Thales,

Check the dependencies on the DLL you are trying to load, e.g. with the
Dependency Walker; see if the dependencies are in the path.
Alternatively, try to load the DLL using another application (e.g.
RegSvr32.exe <dllname> should tell you something like: the DLL was
loaded but the registration entry point was not found, presuming it is
not a COM dll). If dependencies are not there, or if the DLL fails to
load for some other reason (e.g. because DLLMain returns false), you may
expect an error similar to what you report,

Best wishes,

Jasper.