Linking Delphi DLL with Scilab

Thales Jacques thalesjacques at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:50:09 CEST 2012

Jasper,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the dependencies with Dependency Walker and there are 2 DLL's that
can not be found:
GPSVC.dll
IESHIMS.dll

I did check c:\Windows\System32 and GPSVC is there. I downloaded IESHIMS.dll
from
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?ieshims

When I check again for dependencies the problem does not go away.

On the other hand, I also tried registered my dll
regsvr32 /i RkRechDll.dll
On my first trial, I got the error:

I read this:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itprovistasecurity/thread/71037d62-d842-44a3-86df-6ed74df6fc39

and then I ran CMD as administrator and it registered just fine.

When I try again on scilab I get the same error:

-->link('C:\Windows.old\Users\Thales\Desktop\Scilab\ahts\RkRechDll.dll','getVersion','c');
link: The file C:\Windows.old\Users\Thales\Desktop\Scilab\ahts\RkRechDll.dll
does not exist.

!--error 236
link: The shared archive was not loaded: Unknown Error

In that sense, seems like the dependencies should be fine unless you see a
problem with Dependency Walker not finding these 2 dll's.

Do you still think it could be a possible dependency problem?