[scilab-Users] Re: GraphicsMagic1.3.15-windows-source in Scilab- 5.3.3

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Tue May 22 20:58:09 CEST 2012

Le 22/05/12 20:27, benes a écrit :
> Hi. I´d like to call libtiff from Scilab but I don´t know how. Where do I put
> litiff and How do I call it?
well, it's a convoluted process, you need to write a function (in C) and
then make a wrapper that call this function and check everything fits
scilab requirements.
I have to work on my horrible code to be able to post it here.

> Another thing: I have libtiff-4.1 and Libtiff.NET. Which one better suited
> for Scilab?
I don't know. I have only used it on linux, so it was clearly not the
.NET version ;-)
But the way you compile and link it in scilab makes it fairly cross
platform.

Antoine