[Scilab-users] Re-docking windows

rm1897 roger at rwmoss.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 14:42:38 CET 2012

Ah, I see!  I thought that once a window was undocked, one could dock it
again.  Instead, one moves each of the still-docked windows, one by one,
INTO the undocked window.

My only problem now is that I have a window:

that does not have the usual console menus.
If I click in the "command history" window, the title bar says "command
history"
If I click in the "file browser" window, the title bar says "file browser"

- but if I click in the "variable browser" or the "console" window, the
title just keeps saying "file browser".

Do I need to now undock the console window and then move all the others over
to it?

Thanks
Roger