[Scilab-users] Re-docking windows

rm1897 roger at rwmoss.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 21:45:53 CET 2012

After a bit more playing about to get a proper console window (including its
menus), I tried to undock the console window.  It didn't undock, instead I
got a load of error messages in it.

When I restarted Scilab, ALL the windows were undocked:

but now, as if by magic, I AM able to drag all the ? bars and put the file
browser, variable browser and command history back in the window with the
console AND the console has its menus again.  Hurray!

I have to say, though, there seem to be several bugs here that (nearly) made
me despair of Scilab.

Roger