[Scilab-users] Run your Scilab Codes Through Browser

michael.baudin at contrib.scilab.org michael.baudin at contrib.scilab.org
Mon Nov 12 10:11:56 CET 2012

Hi,

This is a very interesting project.

Thank you for sharing this !

I have a couple of questions and suggestions.
  * Can you clearly state which version of Scilab it uses ? Scilab 5.4.0
?
  * Can you pre-install a selected collection of ATOMS toolboxes ?
  * What system do we use ? Linux, Windows, Mac ?
  * Did you make sure that the performances of the Scilab you installed
are the best possible ?

Best regards,

Michaël