[Scilab-users] Run your Scilab Codes Through Browser

Saket Choudhary saketkc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:32:08 CET 2012

HI Michael,

Please find my answers below :

On 12 November 2012 14:41, <michael.baudin at contrib.scilab.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a very interesting project.
>
> Thank you for sharing this !
>
> I have a couple of questions and suggestions.
>  * Can you clearly state which version of Scilab it uses ? Scilab 5.4.0 ?

Scilab 5.4.0

>  * Can you pre-install a selected collection of ATOMS toolboxes ?

In principle, Yes. I am not much of an ATOMS user. Do you have  specific
toolboxes which are generally used ?

>  * What system do we use ? Linux, Windows, Mac ?

Linux Server Ubuntu 12.04.

>  * Did you make sure that the performances of the Scilab you installed are
> the best possible ?

I have not tested this yet. But yes this is an impo7958.ACTREC4rtant stuff
to take care of.

Thanks for suggestions If there are more ideas that you would want us to
explore, please do pour in. We are trying our best to make it as user
friendly  as  possible.

Thanks

Saket