[Scilab-users] TR : Xcos: Context issue

Stéphane Bécu stephane.becu at maya-technologies.com
Wed Nov 14 10:54:16 CET 2012

Please find in attached in the simple tescase illustrating the problem.

________________________________

De: Stéphane Bécu
Date: mar. 13/11/2012 15:44
À: users at lists.scilab.org
Objet : RE : Xcos: Context issue

Did anybody ever have the same problem to change variable in Context ?

Thanks for help,

Stéphane

________________________________

De: Stéphane Bécu
Date: lun. 12/11/2012 15:39
À: users at lists.scilab.org
Objet : Xcos: Context issue

Hello Clément,

Please find a simple testcase showing my Context issue:
Changing one or more parameters is ok but this does not change a variable which is a function of these parameters. Here a=amin+2*amax is not changed when amin, amax are modifed...
There must be another way to manage his but I don't know how?

Thanks for help

Stéphane