[Scilab-users] scilab 5.4.0 plotting does not work on HP MINI 110-4125 with Windows 7 Sarter edition

Klaus Rohe klaus-rohe at t-online.de
Thu Nov 15 18:45:12 CET 2012

Hi Sylvestre,

here is information about the graphics card:

Name	Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 Series
PNP-Gerätekennung
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0BE1&SUBSYS_338D103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10
Adaptertyp	Intel(R) GMA 3600 Series (Atom N2600), Intel
Corporation-kompatibel
Adapterbeschreibung	Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 Series
Adapter-RAM	Nicht verfügbar
Installierte Treiber	igdumd32.dll
Treiberversion	8.14.8.1065
INF-Datei	oem12.inf (Abschnitt iCNT0)
Farbebenen	Nicht verfügbar
Farbtabelleneinträge	4294967296
Auflösung	1024 x 600 x 60 Hz
Bits/Pixel	32
Speicheradresse	0x44000000-0x440FFFFF
E/A-Port	0x000040D0-0x000040D7
IRQ-Kanal	IRQ 4294967294
E/A-Port	0x000003B0-0x000003BB
E/A-Port	0x000003C0-0x000003DF
Speicheradresse	0xA0000-0xBFFFF
Treiber	c:\windows\system32\drivers\igdkmd32.sys (8.14.8.1065, 409,00 KB
(418.816 Bytes), 30.12.2011 10:56)

================

Here is the output of [a,b] = getdebuginfo():

-->[a,b] = getdebuginfo()
 b  =

!Version: scilab-5.4.0                         !
!                                              !
!Compilation date: Sep 29 2012                 !
!                                              !
!Compilation time: 00:40:07                    !
!                                              !
!Compiler Architecture: x86                    !
!                                              !
!Compiled with Microsoft compiler (160040219)  !
!                                              !
!BLAS library optimized version: MKL           !
!                                              !
!XML version: 2.7.7                            !
!                                              !
!Tcl/Tk: Enable                                !
!                                              !
!TCL version: 8.5.9                            !
!                                              !
!TK version: 8.5.9                             !
!                                              !
!Path separator: ;                             !
!                                              !
!Directory separator: \                        !
!                                              !
!PCRE Version: 8.21                            !
 a  =

!Memory in use:      92 %                                              !
!                                                                      !
!Total Physical Memory (Kbytes): 1036596                               !
!                                                                      !
!Free Physical Memory (Kbytes):   80992                                !
!                                                                      !
!Total Paging File (Kbytes): 2085172                                   !
!                                                                      !
!Free Paging File (Kbytes):  839604                                    !
!                                                                      !
!Total Virtual Memory (Kbytes): 2097024                                !
!                                                                      !
!Free Virtual Memory (Kbytes): 1487640                                 !
!                                                                      !
!Free Extended Memory (Kbytes):       0                                !
!                                                                      !
!Operating System: Windows Seven                                       !
!                                                                      !
!Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N2600   @ 1.60GHz                               !
!                                                                      !
!Number of processors: 4                                               !
!                                                                      !
!Number of Video cards: 1                                              !
!                                                                      !
!Video card #0: Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 Series        !
!                                                                      !
!Primary Video card driver version: 8.14.8.1065                        !
!                                                                      !
!Screen size: 1024 x 600 32 bits                                       !
!                                                                      !
!Number of Monitors: 1                                                 !
!                                                                      !
!     Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\W!
!     indows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;!
!     C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files\Microsoft S!
!     QL Server\110\Tools\Binn\                                        !
!                                                                      !
!ComSpec: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe                                  !
!                                                                      !
!TMP : C:\Users\klrohe\AppData\Local\Temp                              !
!TEMP: C:\Users\klrohe\AppData\Local\Temp                              !
!TMPDIR: C:\Users\klrohe\AppData\Local\Temp\SCI_TMP_6024_              !
!WSCI: C:\Program Files\scilab-5.4.0                                   !
!SCIHOME: C:\Users\klrohe\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.4.0

Thanks and kind regards

Klaus