[Scilab-users] graphics display

grivet grivet at cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon Nov 26 12:18:39 CET 2012

Hello,

I have recently intalled Scilab 5.4.0 on my home computer; it seems that
graphics display don't work on this particular machine. Simple plot
commands like
x = 0:0.1:10; plot2d(x,xin(x); produce a set of ticks and graduations,
but no curve. Same behavior for graphics demos: none of them works. The
problem
remains after four cycles of uninstall/install.

The computer is a Dell dimension 5150C, with ATI Readeon X600 SE
graphics card and Dell E193FP monitor. The ATI driver version is
8.263.0.0 of june 2006
(latest on the ATI site).

Is there anyway I can get Scilab-5.4 to work on this machine ?
Thank you in advance for your time and help
JP Grivet