[Scilab-users] On the needs of a Scilab Vectorization Oriented Help

Paul Carrico paul.carrico at free.fr
Mon Nov 26 19:53:56 CET 2012

Dear Daniel,

Here is a personal « reminder » I’m making for a current development
 by
replacing almost all the  loops by a “vectorized” variables, the time CPU
has been divided by nearly 10 for a complex modeling.

Hope this help

Some advices :

-          You’ve to understand how Scilab proceed when using vectorization
(see some examples)

-          The kronecker product “.*.” is one of your best friend ..

-          The dot one as well “.”

Paul