[Scilab-users] SIVP & Ubuntu

Nat0ne toeleuterio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:53:59 CET 2012

Hi Simon,

Yes, I get what is the purpose of md5sum. eMule and other download programs
use the hash of the file to identify files, check is corrupted and stuff.

So, I used:
*sudo apt-get install libjpeg62-dev*

and it works. Now thanks to you I brought to Ubuntu the code I was making in
Windows and it's working!
Which, by the way, I am implementing a FAST corners algorithm for my master
thesis.

Thank you very much! And I hope somehow I helped (a little bit) improving
SIVP vulnerabilities in Ubuntu.
Best regards,
Nat0ne