[Scilab-users] Fwd: Question about user's defined Blocks Scilab/Xcos

Gladys Eliana León Surós leonge at aia.es
Tue Sep 4 12:52:37 CEST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gladys Eliana León Surós <leonge at aia.es>
Date: 2012/8/28
Subject: Question about user's defined Blocks Scilab/Xcos
To: users at lists.scilab.org

Dear Mrs,

I have a question concerning Modelica Blocks created in Scilab/Xcos and
added to the palette in XCos.

I create a few blocks and added to the XCos palette using the following
script:

This is the example for the a Block named "Line"

***************************

loadXcosLibs();
getd("Path to directory");
%MODELICA_USER_LIBS = " Path to directory ";
modelica_libs = getModelicaPath();

pal = xcosPal("Name of Palette");

scs_m = Line("define");
export_to_hdf5(" Path to directory\H5\Line.h5 ","scs_m");
clear scs_m;

pal = xcosPalAddBlock(pal,"  Path to directory\H5\Line.h5","  Path to
directory\ICONS\Line.png","  Path to directory \ICONS\Line.svg");

xcosPalAdd(pal);
clear pal;

Everything works well, but when I build a diagram using my Blocks in Xcos
and save it, the images of the Blocks dissapear and I just see square boxes
with pins (see the figure below).

Could you help with this issue?

Thank you.

Best regards,