[Scilab-users] Regarding multiply-armed equiangular (or Logarithmic) spirals

Rajib & Susmita Bandopadhyay bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 10:37:32 CEST 2012

Dear friends,
Could you please inform me how could I generate multiply-armed
equiangular (or Logarithmic) spirals in Linux?
Since I use Debian Squeeze, I used openofficemath software to generate
the formula printed below. The form should be as follows (with summation
convention, this is a series):
 with the open office Math format as r_n = a.e^(b*%theta).e^(2 *%pi/n),
with graph for every r, i,e, r1, r2, r3,..., rn, plotted separately.
Eagerly awaiting your response.
Regards,
bkpsusmitaa