[Scilab-users] free memory

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 09:59:08 CEST 2013

Hello Jeremy:

Nice problem In the past I wanted to analyze 3D stacked from 2D images for
video noise and homogeneity - I did everything in Matlab (as the 3D matrix
math engine) though in hybrid with LabVIEW (as a UI) I am excited to see
how you would crack this using Scilab - so far I used SIVP and IPD for
teaching some image processing fundamentals but not at this extent you have
- keep me posted!

Thanks,
Berns B.
Dept.of Physics - University of San Carlos (Cebu, Philippines)
email: bjbuenaobra at usc.edu.ph