[Scilab-users] Search for special strings in files, from Scinotes

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 23:03:08 CEST 2013

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your reply.

I need to search the word in files because the program loads too many
functions at start up (CTRL+F is then not practical).

I did a mistake during search (used default *.sce, instead of *.sc?).

With the correct input, Scinotes had no problem with the string: 2./

My appologies.

Best regards

Rafael G.