[Scilab-users] CVODE

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Apr 11 15:12:34 CEST 2013

Hello Klaus,

Some work on the ODE Solvers topic is already available on the nightly
builds (ddaskr added). Some of the listed solvers are also provided
within Scilab, "help ode" for more information on the algorithms.

However at this time, we need more "real user" inputs to easily compare
the solvers (including the internal algorithms performance). Do not
hesitate to provide such inputs to improve Scilab and especially the
documentation on this topic.

--
Clément