[Scilab-users] What is a valid function name in Scilab?

sgougeon at free.fr sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Apr 16 21:16:41 CEST 2013

Hi Antoine,

As Rakshith Nayak wrote, in Scilab, functions are a type of variables,
so are some variables. Therefore, naming rules for functions are the
same as for other variables. These rules are described at
-->help names
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.1/en_US/names.html
Indeed, i agree that some links to this page could be added in the
See also section of the function's and functions ones :
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.1/en_US/functions.html
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.1/en_US/function.html

It is possible for any user sharing this feeling to post updated
xml help related files onto bugzilla.

Regards
Samuel