[Scilab-users] What is a valid function name in Scilab?

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Tue Apr 16 10:19:51 CEST 2013

Thanks for your quick answer.
I think I was not really clear in my post: I am not looking for general
good practices in naming your functions or variables, but for the
actual, hard-coded limitations in Scilab for function names.
But your answer was useful as the info I was looking for is available at
'help names'.
Thanks again,

Antoine