[Scilab-users] What is a valid function name in Scilab?

Rakshith Nayak rnyk1991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:12:58 CEST 2013

In general, rules applicable to variable names are applicable to function
names as well.
For example:
*Avoid builtin function name
*No characters other than an underscore are allowed.
*keep the names short and crisp
*provide documentation when you write functions, so that neither others or
you, won't be having a problem using it, after a a while.