[Scilab-users] text file reading with fixed width field separated by space character

David Chèze david.cheze at cea.fr
Wed Apr 24 08:49:35 CEST 2013

Hi Samuel,

thanks for this solution that performs really well : I had concerns using
this function fscanfmat because i thought it was more or less the same core
code as csvRead with less optional features but it seems to be different
code for each.
In the end for the time being fscanfmat is the function for reading matrix
from text file with space/tab as separator, and it also handle the case with
header lines in the begining of a file which is my current case.
Thanks again.

David