[Scilab-users] Executing scilab-scripts automatically

bruschino tim.stauch at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Aug 16 17:28:33 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

I have a number of folders, called 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on. In every folder,
there is a scilab script. This scilab script produces some text files as
output, which I need. Since I have a lot of folders (>1000), I don't want to
run the scripts in every folder manually. This is why is was wondering if I
can write a simple command in scilab (something like exec(...)), with which
the script in every folder is executed automatically.

I am sure it should work with for loops, but how do I pass the loop-variable
to the exec-command?

I would appreciate your help very much! Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
bruschino