[Scilab-users] Plot function in scilab

Niels Peter Fenger n.p.fenger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:04:59 CEST 2013

To Stanislaw

Thank you for your mail. I have tryed to remove Atoms.  I have studied
Help and I use the command atomsRemove(["toolbox_1"]) in the console.
Then I check by means of the command atomsList(). It shows that
toolbox_1 is still existing. The same with toolboxes 2, 3 and 4. How can
I remove Atoms?

Best regards

Niels Peter Fenger