[Scilab-users] Plot function in scilab

Станислав krotersv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:32:28 CEST 2013

Hi.
I suppose atomsGetInstalled() is better to use in this situation than
atomsList() (because you want to remove only what you have installed).

You may remove your modules by:
atomsRemove("module_name",'allusers',%t). Or you may manage your modules
with toolbar of Scilab (see 'Applications' > 'Module Manager - ATOMS',
or the icon in toolbar). I prefer toolbar because it gives a convenient GUI.

Stanislav