[Scilab-users] refrigerant module for thermodynamic calculations

jasper van baten jasper at amsterchem.com
Tue Dec 3 09:02:19 CET 2013

A very accurate thermodynamic server on refrigerants is REFPROP,
available from NIST: http://www.nist.gov/srd/nist23.cfm

Using this, you can access REFPROP via CAPE-OPEN:
http://amsterchem.com/refpropco.html

Using this, you can access all CAPE-OPEN based thermodynamics in Scilab:
http://amsterchem.com/scilabthermo.html

Note that this is only available for Windows. A small fee is required
for NIST REFPROP itself, as well as for the other two components if used
commercially.

Best wishes,

Jasper, AmsterCHEM