[Scilab-users] refrigerant module for thermodynamic calculations

Samuel Enibe samuel.enibe at unn.edu.ng
Wed Dec 4 13:05:30 CET 2013

Thanks for this very useful information on thermodynamic calculations
using SCILAB. Since this is only available for Windows users, is there
a simple workaround for academic users under LINUX?

Samuel Ogbonna Enibe
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
Tel: +2348063646798