[Scilab-users] Can't install ATOMS modules

Andrii Ryzhkov andrii.ryzhkov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:32:17 CET 2013

Hi,

I have problems installing any ATOMS module. It is not about any specific
one. And I really had SciLab 5.4.0 installed on couple of Win8 PCs and
never had any problems.
I did try to reinstall SciLab with manual deletion of the folder you've
mentioned. I even reinstalled (restored to factory settings) Windows 8. Did
not help.

-->atomsGetConfig()
 ans  =

   downloadTool: "curl"

-->atomsRepositoryList()
 ans  =

!http://atoms.scilab.org/5.4  official  !

I did steps you asked. The same result - error while extracting module
package.
Actually, what I noticed, files are downloaded correctly. I can easily
unzip them, but SciLab can not.

Best regards,
Andrii