[Scilab-users] Generic_block3

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Feb 21 09:18:56 CET 2013

Hello Peter,

To use the work user_data pointer, I prefer a direct access as it is
simpler to use with a specific struct.

The scopes are good examples with huge specific struct [1], access [2]
and storage into work [3] are really readable without macros.

For double work array it might not be necessary to define a specific
struct but defining it will probably help code readability.

[1]:
http://cgit.scilab.org/cgit.cgi/scilab/tree/scilab/modules/scicos_blocks/src/c/cscope.c#n51
[2]:
http://cgit.scilab.org/cgit.cgi/scilab/tree/scilab/modules/scicos_blocks/src/c/cscope.c#n277