[Scilab-users] "Re-sampling" data and making 2 vectors

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Fri Jan 11 17:06:50 CET 2013

Hello Denis

> intersect(Data1(:,1))

with this solution, you loose the information.

> It is also possible to interpolate the values of Data2 for the time
> values in Data1(:,1) with interp1

I'm not familiar with this function, and have a question about the way
it works. I have the feeling that it creates polynomial arcs (splines)
that goes through all the data points, am I right?

If yes, then it is sensitive to noise.

Is there a function that does a smoothing on several data points so you
can reduce the noise?

Best regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan