[Scilab-users] "Re-sampling" data and making 2 vectors

CRETE Denis denis.crete at thalesgroup.com
Fri Jan 11 17:35:04 CET 2013

Hello Christophe,

Regarding noise, I have the feeling that "lsq_splin" can do a better job than interp1, which just interpolates linearly in its default operation. However, "smooth" might be the best choice for this task.

Regarding "intersect", I considered that the data provided were representative of the case study, and taking into account only EXACT correspondence would - in this particular case - not miss any data.

Cdlt
Denis
PS: last line should have been:
disp([v',Temp1,Temp2,Temp2-(Temp1-mean(Temp1))]);