[Scilab-users] Problem with ATOMS

Vincent COUVERT vincent.couvert at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Jan 28 08:52:39 CET 2013

Hello,

It seems that this error is due to plotlib since the error message
indicates that the error occurred at line 46 of uicontrol and this line
does not exists in Sciab uicontrol function (which is a C function).

Can you report this issue to the author
(http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/plotlib)?

Regards.