[Scilab-users] Getting rid of Modelica info pop-up window in Xcos

amiege arnaud.miege at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:11:00 CET 2013

Hi,
I am running an Xcos model which contains some COSELICA blocks. Every time I
run it, the following window pops up:

This is fine for interactive simulation, but I am trying to run the model
iteratively as part of an optimization routine, which means that I end with
a lot of Java pop-up windows to close. So far, I have limited the amount of
iterations in the optimization to avoid crashing the software with too many
windows, but I would now like to  increase it. Does anybody know to turn
this pop-up window off for scripted simulations, given that COSELICA is
undocumented?
Thanks in advance,
Arnaud