[Scilab-users] Getting rid of Modelica info pop-up window in Xcos

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Jan 31 15:31:42 CET 2013

Hello,

We can not support 'silent' modelica compilation however some of our
internal non-regression test re-define messagebox to silent any popup
window using the following snip.

--

function btn = messagebox(msg, msgboxtitle, msgboxicon, buttons,
ismodal)

importXcosDiagram(SCI +
"/modules/xcos/demos/ModelicaBlocks/RLC_Modelica.xcos");
xcos_simulate(scs_m, 4);

--
Clément David
Scilab Enterprises