[Scilab-users] .txt question

Adrien Vogt-Schilb vogt at centre-cired.fr
Tue Jun 18 10:56:29 CEST 2013

Hi

you can use

csvWrite(M, filename, separator, decimal, precision, comments)

(you can give empty arguments [] if you only want to provide M and filename)
more info by typing help csvWrite in the console

PS: the output should be easy readable by C, regardless of the numbers
of digits actually written for each number