[Scilab-users] .txt question

Tangi.Leguennic at zodiacaerospace.com Tangi.Leguennic at zodiacaerospace.com
Tue Jun 18 09:50:25 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am an engineer in the aeronautic sector.
I use frequently your opensource software.
I would like to make a .txt document where I could add some information.
I use the print/write_csv/write scilab funtion but I would like to add some
text ligne at the top of the document and modify the disposition of my
matrix in the .txt. (add some [ ] or { } ) in order to use this file in a
C/C++ programm.
I don't find some information about this online.
Could you help me please?

Best Regards,

   INTERTECHNIQUE                       logo
   AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS

   Tangi Le Guennic
   R&T - Optoélectronique

   61 Rue Pierre Curie - 78373 PLAISIR