[Scilab-users] 5.4.1 java error

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Jun 21 10:59:13 CEST 2013

Hello,

Le 21/06/2013 10:55, Masaru Nomiya a écrit :
> Hello,
>
>> What wrong with me, I wonder?
> gdb taught me that java libraries (libjava.so, libverify.so, and
> libjvm.so) were not linked. But why?
>
> configure script show me;
>
> JAVA_JNI_LIBS ....... = -L/usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre/lib/amd64 -ljava -lverify -L/usr/lib64/jvm/java/jre/lib/amd64/server -ljvm
>
> This doesn't work at all.
>
> Ant hint?

First, I think we should switch the discussion to the
dev at lists.scilab.org mailing list.

Your problem with gdb is likely because you are running gdb on the
Scilab binary (scilab-bin or scilab-cli-bin).
However, Scilab needs a correct environment to run (the path to the Java
library is an example).

You should have a look to this documentation:
http://wiki.scilab.org/Debugging%20and%20Profiling%20Scilab%205
Hope this helps,

Regards,
Sylvestre