[Scilab-users] imageprocessing problem

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:58:13 CET 2013

Hi:

First move is to type Help on the prompt then go to SIVP where you can see
all the "valid" commands. There is also another tool for this sort of thing
its IPD and also OpenCV (SIVP based the toolbox there). I did a quick check
your command does not exist anywhere in these two toolboxes anywhere?

And yes be sure you have installed SIVP and IPD by ATOM - you should see
that it will be loading it when you start-up Scilab.

Regards,
Berns B.
USC Physics (Cebu, Philippines)