[Scilab-users] SCIAO : Scilab/Scicos Adaptive Optics

luisacevedo la47 at hw.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 14:20:12 CET 2013

Hello All

I have found a very useful Optical tool, link as follows
http://sciao.sourceforge.net/#authors
When you install it under SCilab 5.4 32 or 64 bits , it gives a MS error and
the library does not appear in XCOS.

Please is there anyone to try out this and give me some directions?

I have requested Scilab 4.0 but it comes in linux and I can not get the
windows version. Probably some else have the windows XP version  and pass to
me.

Thanks
Waiting for your replies

Luis