[Scilab-users] SCIAO : Scilab/Scicos Adaptive Optics

Luis Acevedo la47 at hw.ac.uk
Sat Mar 9 12:43:21 CET 2013

Hello

I think that we can gather together to implement a new optical tool for
Scilab 4.5.

I am writing up thesis and I do not have time. Once I finish I will call
people to join me.

Also it is good idea to contact to the authors in case they want to
contribute.

Check Lighttrans and other optical softwares to see the similarity. Nowadays
everything goes commercial

Cheers

Luis