[Scilab-users] Computing Performance and debugging in Scilab.

TViT tvitklg at rambler.ru
Tue Mar 19 08:05:44 CET 2013

1) Say to me please, as in Scilab to see quantity(amount) of operations of
add mul and others operations which the function calculates. For example how
assembler listing or logs can Scilab create?

It is necessary to understand speed of algorithm and through what functions
it is possible to increase speed.

Can there is for this purpose a function - counter, to call it before
performance of tested algorithm and after and to compare value of the
counter of commands it is possible so to make in Scilab?

2) How to debug my algorithms it is possible to see on lines to watch(keep
up) on steps calculations which the function carries out. It for
understanding where a mistake and how much actions are made at calculation.