[Scilab-users] Computing Performance and debugging in Scilab.

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 08:51:18 CET 2013

Hello TVit:

This seemed to me almost saying we reverse engineer the code? I do no know
if the Open Source agreement will even allow it. Decompiling it surely will
bring you to this level of detail but whats the rationale? You could do
time profile your routines like in the olden days where you can out CPU
clocks like a software a stop watch. Perhaps that should be better -
however, I don't know of any way of code profiling functions in Scilab
right now?

I think the developer are looking more and more on high level development
and its always better - decoupled, object oriented, parallel, polymorphic
etc.

This is my personal point view of it.

Regards,
Berns B.