[Scilab-users] Computing Performance and debugging in Scilab.

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Tue Mar 19 09:37:08 CET 2013

Hello,

De la part de TViT
Envoyé : mardi 19 mars 2013 08:06

> 1) Say to me please, as in Scilab to see quantity(amount) of
> operations of add mul and others operations which the function
> calculates.

you can retrieve the "profile" of a function,
see the help for add_profiling() to "prepare" the function,
and showprofile() and plotprofile() to have the result

http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.0/en_US/add_profiling.html
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.0/en_US/showprofile.html
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.0/en_US/plotprofile.html

> 2) How to debug my algorithms it is possible to see on lines to
> watch(keep up) on steps calculations which the function carries out.

you might launch the script with the mode 1 or 4

http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.0/en_US/exec.html

HTH

Regards

--