[Scilab-users] Computing Performance and debugging in Scilab.

TViT tvitklg at rambler.ru
Tue Mar 19 21:45:46 CET 2013

Thanks Dang Christophe.
Not precisely that it is necessary, but to receive representation about time
of performance probably.

But how to her to use? For example I need to understand key functions from
all my algorithm. I call FFT and I want to see when will calculate faster
FFT, and when is faster FIR or IIR filters for reception of a spectrum and
on the contrary to see a side in functions when better FFT, and when
filters. And then to test all algorithm through different functions.

I want on it the elementary example to test, but gives out a mistake...

//test profiling
clf;
y=fft(setSignal);
add_profiling("fft");
showprofile(fft);
f=Fs*(0:(N/2))/N;
n=size(f,'*');
bar(f,abs(y(1:n)),0.01,'blue');sleep(2000);