[Scilab-users] Batch to export a graph to PNG automatically

Hu, Ning (Virginia Beach) NHu at ecpi.edu
Mon Oct 28 13:28:27 CET 2013

Eleo:

The following is my code for exporting the plot to different files. It works for me.

//plot two functions in one window
function f = myquadratic ( x )
    f = x^2
endfunction
function f = myquadratic2 ( x )
    f = 2 * x^2
endfunction
xdata = linspace ( 1 , 10 , 50 );
ydata = myquadratic ( xdata );
plot ( xdata , ydata , "v-r")
ydata2 = myquadratic2 ( xdata );
plot ( xdata , ydata2 , "o-m" )
xtitle ( "My title " , "X axis " , "Y axis " );
legend ( "x^2", "2x^2");
xs2png ( 0, "C:\Math Software\Scilab Scripts\Graph Plots\Plot2Functions.png" );
xs2jpg ( 0, "C:\Math Software\Scilab Scripts\Graph Plots\Plot2Functions.jpg" );
xs2pdf ( 0, "C:\Math Software\Scilab Scripts\Graph Plots\Plot2Functions");

Ning Hu, D.Sc.
EET Faculty

ECPI University | 5555 Greenwich Road | Virginia Beach, VA 23462
(Phone) 757-671-7171 x55499 | NHu at ecpi.edu | www.ecpi.edu