[Scilab-users] Hybrid (Continuous+Discrete) versions of "steadycos" and "lincos"

alonk alonkuper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:32:09 CEST 2014

Dear all,
I have an XCOS diagram containing both continuous (s-domain) and discrete
(z-domain) time blocks. I am willing to trim and linearize the model as well
as analyse the resulting system (bode, root locus etc.). The problem is that
"steadycos" and "lincos" commands (as well as "bode" and other analyzing
tools) cannot recognize discrete states, i.e. when importing XCOS diagram
into scilab discrete states are ignored. Is there a solution? Do hybrid
versions of these commands exist?