[Scilab-users] Books

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Apr 7 09:57:21 CEST 2014

Hello,

> De la part de Claus Futtrup
> Envoyé : jeudi 3 avril 2014 18:41
>
> What you do is, you contact the publisher - either [...]
> they'll say yes, or they'll tell you to find another publisher

Outside my job, I'm involved in a associative publishing team.

We negociate the copyrights with the publishers and authors and translate their products in French (nothing to do with scientific calculation, rather geekery).

So if you don't expect to do money with that
(almost all the money we get goes to the owner of the rights
and the printer),
it is possible to officially translate and publish books.

If you find a team of volunteer translators...

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer