[Scilab-users] Books

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:57:37 CEST 2014

Hi Christophe, et al.

Thank you very much for this information (to the email list).

I personally do not speak french, so cannot translate, but I know that
some of the authors of the books at E-BookeR do speak English.

Since they took the time to write the french books, I could hope they
would also be interested in an English language version. I shall gladly
help personally, although someone native to the English language would
be optimal.

Any volunteer translator in this group ??

Best regards,
Claus

On 07-Apr-14 09:57, Dang, Christophe wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> De la part de Claus Futtrup
>> Envoyé : jeudi 3 avril 2014 18:41
>>
>> What you do is, you contact the publisher - either [...]
>> they'll say yes, or they'll tell you to find another publisher
> Outside my job, I'm involved in a associative publishing team.
>
> We negociate the copyrights with the publishers and authors and translate their products in French (nothing to do with scientific calculation, rather geekery).
>
> So if you don't expect to do money with that
> (almost all the money we get goes to the owner of the rights
> and the printer),
> it is possible to officially translate and publish books.
>
> If you find a team of volunteer translators...
>
> Regards

---