[Scilab-users] can not create Scilab Java Main_Class after installation of SL 5.5.0.32 on windows 7

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:49:16 CEST 2014

Hi Alain

It's not scihome, but capital letters SCIHOME, which again is not the
real name of the directory, but a variable.

Start Scilab, in the console window, please type SCIHOME and Scilab
should respond with something like (in my case, Windows 7):

-->SCIHOME
  SCIHOME  =

  C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.4.1

Please try this in your system and work your way ...

/Claus